Thursday, January 15, 2009

Another Lost Friend

In early December late at night I had a call from Sister Keiko Wada to whom I had taught the gospel. She had learned I was back in Japan and wanted to see me. I was thrilled when she came the next day for a sweet reunion.

She was active for some time after I left but moved to Osaka, married outside the Church, and went less active. One day while in her husband's copy shop, she saw the name of the Church on some papers. The Spirit touched her and she knew she needed to find the Church again.

For six years her nonmember husband took her and their two daughters to Church and finally his heart softened. He joined the Church and they've now been sealed in the temple and are actively serving in Tokyo where she is the Stake Relief Society President. Oh, happy day.!

No comments: